I have several NV1550 and NV1638 switches deployed. I'm seeing the following in the syslogs:
NV1638 (running R12.3.4)
HTTP_CLIENT: SEND_HEADER errorCode 253
NV1550 (running R12.3.4)
HTTP_CLIENT: SEND_HEADER errorCode 103
I have found in other KB articles references to similar messages but with different errorCodes (HTTP_CLIENT SEND_HEADER errorCode 0). We've upgraded our n-command to the most recent release as of last Thursday and noticed no change. In the 1638, I tried the following as well and it made no difference.
auto-link https allow-tls1.0
http secure-server allow-tls1.0
These types of messages are filling up my logs and I would like to gain more insight into their cause and how to remediate.