Don’t miss your exclusive opportunity to learn about the latest features from ADTRAN and a opportunity to win a free ADTRAN VVX500!
This informative session will look at the unique capability you have to sell the NetVanta 7000 series for PBX resale, Managed PBX offerings, and Hosted VoIP deployments. In addition, we will look at new application and video ready IP endpoints all while highlighting how our award-winning platform saves your customers money!
As an ADTRAN certified professional in Unified Communications Appliance Solutions (UCAS), the certExchange is your conduit for information that drives your success. It is also a great opportunity for those whose certification has expired to learn of new enhancements to the NetVanta 7000 series platform that you need to be successful when selling to SMBs.
certExchange for the UCAS certification community
• Live session: May 23, 2013 at 10 a.m. Central Time (E / 11 a.m. C / 10 a.m. M / 9 a.m. P 8 a.m.)
• Recording available in ADTRAN University shortly after Live session
Session Topics will include:
- Mobility and Unified Messaging Features:
- Enhanced call forwarding enable by new rule sets
- Native support for cloud based email services like Gmail, and Yahoo
- Business Productivity Features:
- Configurable steering digit for selecting outside lines
- Support for setting up a phone in hot desk mode
- Configuration of silent and delayed ringing options on Shared Line Appearances (SLAs) and Shared Call Appearances (SCAs)
- Ease of Administration Features:
- Installation wizard to simplify and expedite installation times for common applications
- Installer/Administrator simplification for Analog trunk set-up
- Automatic phone detection in the Netvanta 7000 series GUI
- Support for two E1/PRIs with a SIP trunk
You are invited to attend this certExchange training session to learn more about these exciting new capabilities. For those with sales certifications, we will cover the benefits and applications of these new features. For those with technical certifications, the balance of the session will demonstrate details on how these new features are configured and the technical resources available to help you learn more about implementing these features.
To enroll in the upcoming session you must first Login and Enter ADTRAN University (www.adtranuniversity.com). Click on "Search Catalog Alphabetically" and search for “certExchange AOS Update” and scroll down to bottom of page to where you see the course in which the Training Type says "Instructor Led”. Then click on the “Scheduled Classes” button under the course name. On the next page, the class name should say, “certExchange (May 23, 2013) 10:00 AM - Unified Communications Appliance Solutions (UCAS)”. Check the Select button and then click the “Enroll in this Class" button.
As always, it is strongly recommended that you attend this session in order to stay current on the latest solutions from ADTRAN so that you are better prepared to support your customers.