You will want to check the following items.
- Make sure the SSID is configured to use the correct login screen (Provision> Wireless> SSID> click to edit an SSID).
- Are clients redirecting to the hostname? (Platform> Admin> HTTP)
- If clients are redirecting to the hostname, do they have access to their DNS servers?
- Check that DNS is allowed in the Un-registered role. (Provision> Roles)
- Further, test that the DNS server resolves the hostname to the proper address. You can use the nslookup command from any host device using the same DNS servers as the wireless clients. You may also want to perform an nslookup on the IP address to check the PTR record, but this is usually only applicable when using SSL certificates.
If you have checked these settings and feel you have configured the equipment correctly, then you will want to increase the User Tracking Application Log. Go to Platform> Admin> Logging and increase User Tracking to Debug level. That should provide you logs whenever a client is redirected.
I basically checked most of the items you outlined. Currently everything is working properly again. It was very strange, after the password was changed, it wouldn't provide the re-direct to the logon screen. After several hours of waiting, it finally started to work again.
Sometimes you may find that you need to restart the web server. You can do this by going to Maintenance> Restart Services> check Advanced> click the Radio Button for Restart Web Server then click Submit.
I went ahead and flagged this post as “Assumed Answered.” If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as either Correct or Helpful answers with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily as well as award points to the users that helped you. If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.