Jwable, if you are running UC Server Version 5.0 or up, the option to configure a BLF will be available in the phone configuration.
1) Log into the client as the administrator
2) Click on the "Phones" icon
3) Double click on the phone that you wish to modify
4) Click the "Insert" button
5) In the new line that populates, select "BLF" from the "Type" drop down and select the user you wish to monitor from the "Value" drop-down
6) Click "OK" and reboot the phone to allow it to pull its new configuration
What about 126.96.36.19953?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Jwable, BLF was not added as a supported feature until 5.0. You would need to upgrade your UC server in order to add that capability.
Thats what I get for thinking a new UC Server would come with the current software installed....LOL Thanks for your prompt reply Jay.